Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Abrasive:||Synthetic Diamond||Bond:||Vacuum Brazed|
|Machine:||CNC Machine||Color:||As Customers'requried|
|Grinding Process:||Wet||Business Type:||Manufacturer|
cnc router tools,
diamond engraving tool
1. 30degree diamond bits 6mm Marble Granite CNC Diamond Engraving router bit PCD CNC Carving Tools
2. Features and Application:
Our cnc stone diamond bit diamond bur is mainly used for jade, jade, agate, granite, marble, quartz, ceramic, etc all kinds of stone grinding, and resin, magnetic materials and other handicraft carving processing..
3. Specification of diamond engraving tools
|Name||Specification||Diamond grit (usual)|
|Cone Shape A||6*12*60mm||30/40,40/45,etc.|
|Cone Shape B||8*15mm||30/40,40/45,etc.|
a. Good coherence
It owns a strongly good coherence depending on the chemical metallurgical effect happening on abrasives,brazing filler metal and matrix interface while the high temperature of brazing.And it’s enough to control the abrasive particles firmly in the advanced grinding even on heavy duty with the thickness of the brazed filler metal on 20-30 percent of the percentage of the abrasives,well,as you know,it is untouchable.
b. Better convexity of the abrasives
Usually the height of the convexity of abrasives could reached 70-80 percent,as a result,the tools would be more sharp,what’s more,the grinding force and the grinding temperature will be apparently decreased.
c. Enough place for the scraps
It’s more ample for the high convexity of the abrasives and is not easier to be blocked in grinding as to avoid the fail of the tools.
d. Less wasteness of the diamond
In the process of brazed diamond tools,except the rarely fall off of the abrasives,most of them could be utilized to the hight of 70-80 percent of itself.
e. Cutting granits,concrets,rebars,ceramics,glass,woods,plastics and so on,which is highly efficient.
f. trong structure
It is the only one which could be safely used in the super-speed around 300-500 meters per seconds to 1000 meters per seconds.
5. Differences of sintered , electroplated and brazed products :
1) The longest lifespan
2) High market recognition
3) Widely use range : Available for cutting microlite, tile , concrete , granite , marble and glass
1) High precision
2) Sharpness better than Brazed
3) Available for cutting marble and glass
4) No chipping
1) New technology , integral better than before
2) Longer lifespan than electroplated
3) Higher efficiency than sintered
4) Good at both of dry cutting and wet cutting
5) Available for cutting marble and metal