Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Synthetic Diamond||Bond System:||Resin+Diamond Metal Chip|
|Working Condition:||Dry Polishing||Velcro Color:||OLIVE GREEN,BLUE,etc.|
|Machine:||Angle Grinder,Air Polisher,etc.||Shape:||Round|
|Oringinal Technology:||Korea||Application:||Granite,hard Meterials,etc.|
|OEM:||Accepted||Main Market:||America,Canada,Europe,South America,Australia,etc.|
diamond buffing pads,
diamond polishing discs
3" Dry Diamond Metal Polishing Pads Set of 8 PCS with Black Buff for Granite/Concrete
- 1 Set of each grit 50,100,200,400,800,1500,3000 and black buff included;
-For softer stones such as marble or light color stones;
- Dry applications;
- Maximum speed 4,000RPM.
How to use our diamond pads:
(1) dry pads are used for dry polishing of soft stones such as marble, or light color stones.
(2) Ware an apron, a gauze mask and safety glasses first. Connect a Back Holder to the Polisher, and attach a Dry Pad of grit 50 to the Back Holder. Set the speed at 3,000-4,000RPM and start polishing process.
(3) Moving two passes across and one pass up and down is a good technique. Make sure all prior scratches are removed before moving onto the next grit. Repeat the same process using all 7 pads to complete the polishing process. Polish from grit 50 to grit 3000 respectively. Do not skip.
(4) If you want to achieve the best polishing results on light color granite, use white Buff Pad as the last step. Wet the workpiece and run the Buff Pad semi-wet with very low water. When the water is consumed, the process is complete. Repeat as necessary to improve the luster and achieve the mirror effect result.