Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Abrasive:||Synthetic Diamond||Bond:||Metal Bond|
|Machine:||CNC Machine||Color:||As Customers'requried|
|Grinding Process:||Wet||Usage:||Stone Grinding And Profiling|
|OEM:||Accepted||Segment Type:||Segmented Or Continous Rim|
|Industry:||Stone Fabrication||Main Market:||USA, North American, Europe,etc.|
diamond engraving tool,
cnc engraving bits
1. Diamond Finger bits for both CNC machines and Radial Arm machines
Segmented Finger Bits are available in a soft bond for hard to medium granites. Always dependable, these high-performance 1/2 gas threaded bits are versatile and best used wet. The bottom segment on the end of the bit gives the CNC operator the option of drilling into the slab like a core bit.
The Finger Bit Soft Bond is ideal for hard stones like granite. Hard stone requires the finger bit bond to be softer. Softer stone are milled best with a finger bit with hard bond.
2. Features and Application
a. Edge Profiling on Granite, Marble, Limestone and other soft stones;
b. Extra aggressive stock removal and fast shaping and profiling at affordable cost;
|Diamond Finger bits||20||50||30#|
|Diamond Finger bits||25||50||30#|
4.How to use:
High Speed Parameters
Feed Rate: 15~22"/min
Standard Speed Parameters
Feed Rate: 10~15"/min
RPM: 3,800~4,200 Hard Stone
RPM: 4,200~4,800 Medium Stone
RPM: 4,800~5,500 Soft Stone
5. How do you choose which one to choose?
1) Determine the RPM of your CNC machine
2) What Feed Rate do you want your cnc machine to run?
3) How many segments do you prefer on your Diamond cnc Finger Bit?
4) What length of cnc Finger Bit do you need for your stone cutting?
5) Are you looking for a high speed production cnc finger bit or a cnc finger bit that will last a very long time?
6) What will you be cutting: Granite, Quartz, Engineered Stone, Marble with your cnc finger bit?