Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Synthetic Diamond||Appication:||Medium-hard Aggregate, Asphalt, Hot Rolled Asphalt, River Gravel, Abrasive Screed And Asphalt Over Concrete,|
|Segment Type:||Slanted||Color:||As Customer's Required|
|Machine:||Floor Saw||Bond System:||Metal Bond|
|Producing Way:||Laser Welded||Shape:||Circular|
diamond cutting disc,
diamond concrete cutting blades
1. Laser welded diamond cutting blades for Asphalt over Concrete
2. This supreme quality asphalt diamond cutting blade is designed for aggressive cutting of abrasive materials with maximum performance. High diamond concentration provides highly aggressive cutting as well as long blade life. Slant drop segments provide undercut protection to prevent segment loss and extend blade life. This blade is ideally used to cut Asphalt and Green Concrete while using a Gas Cut-Off Saw or an up to 20HP Walk Behind Concrete Flat Saw.
The Asphalt Slicer is engineered to best cut Asphalt, Green Concrete.
Features a high concentration of premium embedded diamond segments for longer life.
Specially designed slanted segments protect the blade against undercutting problems.
Use on High-speed saws and low-horsepower walk-behind saws.
4.Diamond blades operational information
1. Check blade is suitable for material being cut
2. Check blade shaft is not grooved or damage
3 .Check blade fits tightly on shaft
4. Check shaft and wheel bearings are in good condition
5. Check blade clamps are not damaged, dirty or of unequal diameters
6. Ensure drive pin is used, if fitted to machine
7. When mounting part worn blade, check that it is in good condition, free from cracks, and that bore hole is not out of round
8. Check blade is mounted correctly for direction of cut
9. If blade shows excessive heat whilst in use, re-dress on abrasive material. DO NOT FORCE BLADE as this may result in damage to the blade and machine
10. Do not generate excessive heat on blade. When dry cutting, remove blade occasionally from cut to allow it to cool
11. Check blade is operating at correct speed
12. If wet cutting, ensure adequate supply of water to both sides of the blade
5. Specification of Laser welded diamond cutting blades for Asphalt over Concrete
|Diameter(mm)||Segment wide (mm)||Abor(mm)|