Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine:||Auto Polishing Machine||Color:||As Customers' Required|
nylon abrasive filament brushes,
abrasive wire brush
1. Plastic Backed round Antique wire Brushes for Grinding and polishing soft Stone
2. Description of abrasive antique brushes
|Product Name:||Plastic Backed Antique Brushes for Grinding Stone|
1) Type of brush: Round
5) Worked for the design of production by marble, granite and made of artificial stone slabs, tiles and subsequent processing stone imitate the old surface effect. The antique brushes could achieve satin mercerizing as well as be used to eliminate grinding mark and making the rough stone material surface achieve satin mercerizing and prevent slippery effect.
|4.5"/5"||M10, M14, M16, 5/8"-11||
1. easy manipulation with low cost
2. excellent polishing performance
3. abrasion resistance
4. reasonable price.
5. high quality and elegant shape
|Applied machine:||1. Hand grinding machine
2. Auto grinding machine
3. Arc slab machine
|MOQ:||1 pieces of each specification Plastic Backed Antique Brushes for Grinding Stone|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, or Negotiation etc.|
|Package||Carton box for each piece or customers requirement|
|Delivery||7-12 days upon receiving payment|
|Certification:||ISO9001, SGS Product Quality Control|
|Main Market:||USA, Canada, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Brazil, Chile, Australia, UAE, South Africa etc.|
3. How to use our Antiqued finish brush
Starting from a saw cut or polished surface:
Begin with the metal diamond abrasive, make sure to remove all cutting marks, if any cut marks / drags were left on the stone, you will be able to see them in the finish. Then follow with the wire brush.
For Granites and hard type stones – The Diamond wire brush will speed the process; these are very aggressive brushes. Diamond wire brushes are available in (36, 46, 60) all 3 types are not required in a sequence, it’s all depending the stones hardness and to the effect desired in the end finish. But in most cases with the Diamond wire brushes on granite, the more cycles, the deeper the texture.
For Marbles the Diamond wire brushes may be too aggressive,Now use the 36 Antique abrasive brushes,this step will determine the finish look,Follow with the 46,60#,80#,120#,180#,240#,320#,At this stage the slab will look medium colored like a honed look and should have good texture.Pressure on Brushes should be low, maybe 1/2 bar or less, light. Pressure will do nothing but wear the brushes faster.