Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Synthetic Diamond||Bond System:||Resin+Diamond Metal Chip|
|Working Condition:||Wet Polishing||Velcro Color:||OLIVE GREEN,BLUE,etc.|
|Machine:||Angle Grinder,Air Polisher,etc.||Shape:||Round|
|Oringinal Technology:||Korea||Application:||Granite,hard Meterials,etc.|
|OEM:||Accepted||Main Market:||America,Canada,Europe,South America,Australia,etc.|
diamond buffing pads,
diamond polishing discs
Resin metal chip diamond Polishing Pads for granite,hard stone
These diamond pads pads were designed to meet all of your polishing needs. They polish
any natural stone, as well as porcelain, ceramic tile, engineered stones, and quartz surfaces
such as Zodiac TM, Silestone, and Caesarstone.
A serial of high capability pads, in available from grit 30#, 50#,100# and 200#,400# ,800#,1500#,3000#.
super flexible and lightweight. These pads are very aggressive and are great for use prior to your standard polishing system to enhance the life of your wet pads. The use of black and white buffs is optional.
Specification of these diamond polishing pads:
How to use our diamond pads:
● WET USE ONLY!
● Avoid sharp corners of the stone to prevent damage to the disc.
● It is always a good idea to spend a little more time on the 2000 and 3000 grits. This will ensure a high
quality finish every time.
● On Absolute Black Granite, use the Buff Black disc longer than you normally would on other
granites. This will enhance the depth of color and increase the gloss.
● Very little pressure is needed when using diamond metal chip pads, the high quality diamond grits will do the job for you.
● 50 grit Metal is recommend for use after a router bit application.
● For tight areas such as corners, we recommend using an undersized backer pad to give the diamond metal pads more flexibility.
● Polishing granite successfully requires practice.