Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Synthetic Diamond||Bond System:||Resin+Diamond Metal Chip|
|Working Condition:||Wet Polishing||Velcro Color:||OLIVE GREEN,BLUE,etc.|
|Machine:||Angle Grinder,Air Polisher,etc.||Shape:||Round|
|Oringinal Technology:||Korea||Application:||Granite,hard Meterials,etc.|
|OEM:||Accepted||Main Market:||America,Canada,Europe,South America,Australia,etc.|
diamond buffing pads,
diamond polishing discs
4" Wet Diamond Metal Polishing Pads Set of 7 + Black Buff for Granite Countertop/Floor
1 set of each grit 50,100,200,400,800,1500,3000 and black buff included;
- Most popular wet pads, widely used;
- Utilizing our patent metal bond tech., the pads are super aggressive and long lasting;
- Wet applications;
- Maximum speed 4,000RPM.
These diamond pads pads were designed to meet all of your polishing needs. They polish
any natural stone, as well as porcelain, ceramic tile, engineered stones, and quartz surfaces
such as Zodiac TM, Silestone, and Caesarstone.
A serial of high capability pads, in available from grit 30#, 50#,100# and 200#,400# ,800#,1500#,3000#.
super flexible and lightweight. These pads are very aggressive and are great for use prior to your standard polishing system to enhance the life of your wet pads. The use of black and white buffs is optional.
Specification of these diamond polishing pads:
How to use our diamond pads:
1. Wear rubber gloves/boots, an apron and safety glasses first. Connect a Back Holder to the Polisher, and attach a Wet Pad of grit 50 to the Back Holder. Control the amount of water used when polishing. You only need to keep the surface slightly wet. Set the speed at 3,000-4,000RPM and start polishing process.
2. Moving two passes across the stone surface and one pass up and down is a good technique. Make sure all prior scratches are removed before moving onto the next grit. Repeat the same process until grit 800.
3. Turn off the water supply on grit 1500 and 3000. Wet the surface with a small amount of water. Polishing with grit 1500 until the area you are working on becomes dry. Wet the material once again with a small amount of water, continue polishing with grit 3000 until you achieve the high gloss and luster on the material
4. Polish from grit 50 to grit 3000 respectively. Do not skip.
5. If you want to achieve the best polishing results on granite, use Buff Pad as the last step. Wet the workpiece and run the Buff Pad semi-wet with very low water. When the water is consumed, the process is complete. Repeat as necessary to improve the luster and achieve the mirror effect result.