Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Synthetic Diamond||Appication:||Concrete,asphalt, And Abrasive Materials|
|Segment Type:||Laser Welded||Color:||As Customer's Required|
|Machine:||Angle Grinder,Circular Hand Saw, Table Saw,floor Saw||Bond System:||Metal Bond|
|Terms Of Payment:||Negotiation||Technology:||From Korea|
1. Dry / wet asphalt and green concrete diamond cutting blades with undercutting protections
2. Dry/wet asphalt and green concrete blades are designed for use on low Horse-Power (HP), such as 13 HP or lower walk behind saws and high-speed hand held saws.
3. These bladesare excellent for making intermittent cuts without water for patch repair work or for expansion joints. Dry/wet asphalt blades are laser welded for strength, and can easily stand up to the most demanding job application.
Tungsten Carbide for undercutting protection.
Most economical undercut protection for job applications that don’t expect long life.
|Diameter||Arbor Hole Size||Segment Thickness (mm)||Welded method|
|Inches||Metric (mm)||Inches||Metric (mm)||
|12"||300||1" / 2"||25.4 / 50||3.0|
|14"||350||1" / 2"||25.4 / 50||3.2|
|16"||400||1" / 2"||25.4 / 50||3.4|
|18"||450||1" / 2"||25.4 / 50||3.6|
|20"||500||1" / 2"||25.4 / 50||3.8|
1. Q: We want to buy Diamond Tools from your factory, how can I know the quality?
A: Try to make a trial, and then you will know clearly.Nowadays, lots of people in the world like to use Chinese products though the quality is not the best while the price is very competitive. we think a small amount trial order for testing is necessary.
2. Q:We are selling big quantity of saw blade in our country with our brand name only. Can we laser our logo on the blade?
A:We will do it for you but need to charge some money. Maybe 1% of the blade cost
3. Q: Can you offer FREE Samples?
A: Never offer free samples, this is very high value products. There is not company would like to offer free samples, if you want to try the products please buy.
4. Q: Do you have office or agent in our country?
A: We doesn't have agent in any country at present.
5. Q: What about the minimum quantity?
A: It is depended by the spcification of diamond tools