Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Abrasive Materials:||Synthetic Diamond||Application:||Cutting And Grinding Marble,limestone And Other Soft Stone|
|Machine:||Angle Grinder,Circular Hand Saw||Bond System:||Nickle|
|Producing Way:||Electroplating||Working Condition:||Dry Cutting|
|Terms Of Payment:||Negotiation||Technology:||From Korea|
1. Electroplated Diamond Pyramid Vanity cutting saw Blades for dry cutting marble
2. The electroplated diamond Pyramid vanity blades are for dry cutting straight, curves and apertures in marble and are also used for chamfering and side grinding granite. A long lasting, hard wearing electroplated diamond cutting blade for professional use. These diamond saws are available in two types, premium natural diamond and also the cost effective option of standard diamond and both types are supplied with or without M14 or 5/8"-11 flange.
a. Electroplated Diamond Cutting Saw Blade use high quality blank
b. Advanced electroplated Bond System
c. Excellent Performance without Chipping and Cracking
d. Clean and Smooth Cutting
e. Precise Cutting and Long Life
f. It reduce extra work-time and money by preventing unnecessary chipping and cracking when dealing with softer materials
1. Q: We want to buy Diamond Tools from your factory, how can I know the quality?
A: Try to make a trial, and then you will know clearly.Nowadays, lots of people in the world like to use Chinese products though the quality is not the best while the price is very competitive. we think a small amount trial order for testing is necessary.
2. Q:We are selling big quantity of saw blade in our country with our brand name only. Can we laser our logo on the blade?
A:We will do it for you but need to charge some money. Maybe 1% of the blade cost
3. Q: Can you offer FREE Samples?
A: Never offer free samples, this is very high value products. There is not company would like to offer free samples, if you want to try the products please buy.
4. Q: Do you have office or agent in our country?
A: We doesn't have agent in any country at present.
5. Q: What about the minimum quantity?
A: It is depended by the spcification of diamond tools