Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Abrasive Materials:||Synthetic Diamond||Bond System:||Vacuum Brazed|
|Working Condition:||Wet / Dry Polishing||Segment Type:||Wave,Trubo,Brick,etc.|
|Max RPM:||4500||Machine:||Angle Grinder,Air Polisher,etc.|
Diamond brazed Polishing Pads 4" Dry Set for Granite Marble Tile Concrete Polishing
Brazed Polishing Pads with Velcro
Brazed diamond on a thin round steel sheet with Velcro or Backer pad backed. You can easy mount on any machine. Since it is a brazed diamond tool with 50-80% diamond exposure it can be applied to excellen heavy removal for marble, concrete and granite wthout shaking even run by dry.
1) Diamond Flexible Polishing Pad for wet polishing marble and granite slabs.
2) Backing allows for fast pad changes.
3) Pad backs are color-coded for easy grit size identification.
4) Use on Electric or Pneumatic Polisher.
6) Our Quality has been approved by European & American market for many years.
7) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.
· Used for marble , granite, jade, ceramic grinding and polishing
· with water while working
· Suitable for both hand polishing machine and automatic polishing machine
· Premium quality pads with highest diamond content
· Durable resin compound
· High gloss finish in very short time
· Aggressive polishing action
· Extremely long life
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What materials can I use diamond polishing pad on?
A: granite,hard nature stone
Q: Why do I need to use the 50 Grit diamond polishing pad?
A: The 50 grit diamond polishing pad is necessary to remove saw marks and grinding marks. If the 50 grit diamond polishing pad is not used, the 200 grit will have to work exceedingly harder than necessary and will have a reduced life.
Q: Can I use the diamond polishing pad on my Makita tool?
A: The diamond wet polishing pads are designed to be used wet and at a low RPM.Ordinary angle grinders are much too fast and will cause the discs to burn.Do not try to run on high-speed machines that run above 4,500 RPM.
Q: How long does the diamond wet polishing pad last?
A: Due to the many types of materials the diamond pads are capable of polishing, it is very hard to say exactly how long the diamond polishing pad will last.However, if used properly your pads will last a long time.
Q: Can these diamond pads be used on my floor machine?
A: Although the diamond polishing pad and diamond floor pads may look similar, they differ greatly. These diamond polishing pads are designed only for hand polishing applications. Do not try to use these Diamond polishing pads on a floor machine.