Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Synthetic Diamond||Bond System:||Resin+copper|
|Working Condition:||Wet Polishing||Specification:||3",4",5"|
|Machine:||Angle Grinder,Air Polisher,etc.||Main Market:||America,Canada,Europe,South America,Australia,etc.|
|Diamond Grit:||30, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000||OEM:||Accepted|
Resin Copper Bond Wet Diamond Polishing pads for Polishing Granite / Marble
|Features:||1) Grit: 30, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000,buff|
|2) Application for wet polishing kinds stone: granite, marble, man made stones,terrazzo etc.|
|3) Suitable for the polishing and buffing process of the curved or polygon surface|
|4) Very soft and flexible|
|Specification:||Outer Diameter (mm)|
|Advantages:||1) High gloss finishes in very short time|
|2) Never mark the stone and burns the surface of the stones|
|3) Bright clear light and never fade|
|4) Different granularities and sizes as requested|
|5) 4 inch polishing pads are competitive price|
|6) All our wet polishing pads are strongly packaged with fast delivery|
|7) Great after-sale service|
|Applied machine:||Angle grinder or other hand machine|
|MOQ:||1 sets of each grit|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, etc.|
|Package||Carton box for each piece or customers requirement|
|Delivery||7-12 days upon receiving payment|
|Certification:||ISO9001, SGS Product Quality Control|
|Main Market:||USA, Canada, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Brazil, Chile, Australia, UAE, South Africa, etc.|
Guides For Using:
1. Ware an apron, a gauze mask and safety glasses first. Connect a Back Holder to the Polisher or Angle Grinder, and attach a Wet Pad of grit 50 to the Back Holder. Set the speed at 3,000-4,000RPM and start polishing process.
2. Moving two passes across and one pass up and down is a good technique. Make sure all prior scratches are removed before moving onto the next grit.Repeat the same process using all 7 pads to complete the polishing process.Polish from grit 50 to grit 3000 respectively. Do not skip.
3. If you want to achieve the best polishing results on granite or other natural stones, use Buff Pad as the last step. Wet the workpiece and run the Buff Pad semi-wet with very low water. When the water is consumed, the process is complete. Repeat as necessary to improve the luster and achieve the mirror effect result.
4. Dry pads are designed for use on jobs without using water, but polishing with a small amount of water to wet the object surface will ultimately reach a better result.
1. How could we know the quality, if we want to order your diamond saw blades, diamond wire saws and other diamond tools?
Please just test it with a very small trial order, then you will know the quality by your own eyes. At present, So many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products, as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.JDR Diamond Technology is one of the most professional manufacturers in diamond tools business for more than 20 years. Here we would like to inform who are using our products and how is the performance! If the market in your area is complete new for JDR Diamond Technology, a small trial order for testing will be necessary.
2. What is the minimum quantity we should buy?
Any amount order is available.
For testing purpose, JDR Diamond Technology usually offers special discount.
For regular order, it would be much better if the weight reachs 45kgs(requested by AirLine Companies, Otherwise the Airfreight below 45kgs is very high).
3. What could we do if we find your goods are not in good performance?
Give us detailed report as feedback.
Analyze the possible reasons.
Try to find a way to solve the problem.
If the problem caused by JDR Diamond Technology's products quality itself, We will make the compensation according to your actual loss.
4. Quality Service
We guarantee ensures that every JDR Diamond Technology customer is satisfied. Any of your question or claim will be answered within 24 hours by our professional staffs. You are ensured that you can find help when you need it.