Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Abrasive:||Synthetic Diamond||Bond:||Electroplated, Nickel|
|Machine:||CNC Machine Or Semi-automatic||Color:||As Customers'requried|
|Grinding Process:||Wet||Usage:||Stone Grinding And Profiling, Sink Cutting|
|OEM:||Accepted||Segment Type:||Segmented Or Continous Rim|
diamond engraving tool,
cnc engraving bits
1. Electroplated diamond cnc finger bits for marble and soft stone
2. Features and ApplicationElectroplated Diamond Products provide:
Free Cutting Action - better removal rates and less thermal damage to the part
Good Form Holding Characteristics - hold simple and intricate forms for the entire life of the tool or wheel, from first grind to last.
Maximum Abrasive Particle Exposure
High Stock/Material Removal Rates - Lower long term cost with the potential reduction or elimination of time associated with set-up, dressing and tool changes.
Reusable - striped & replated with potential savings of 25% over new electroplated products.
|Electroplated diamond cnc finger bits||16||35||30#/50/100,etc.|
|Electroplated diamond cnc finger bits||16||45||
|Electroplated diamond cnc finger bits||20||35||30#/50/100,etc|
|Electroplated diamond cnc finger bits||20||45||30#/50/100,etc|
Electroplated diamond products usually have a single layer of diamonds, held by a tough durable nickel alloy. Electroplated diamond products are ale to retain their original shape and dimensions thought their working life. Unlike sintered (meal bond) or resin bond diamond products, where diamond particles are buried in bond and held together by metal or resin binder deep inside. Electroplating allows diamond particles to protrude from the bond matrix, providing a free, faster cutting action with minimum heat generation.
Spindle speed: Pos 1-4 - 10,100rpm
Feed rates: Pos 1 300-500mm/min, Pos 2-4 500/700mm/min
Stock Removal Rates: Pos 1 2.0mm, Pos 2 0.3-0.5mm, Pos 3-4 0.1-0.2mm.
5. How do you choose which one to choose?
1) Determine the RPM of your CNC machine
2) What Feed Rate do you want your cnc machine to run?
3) How many segments do you prefer on your Diamond cnc Finger Bit?
4) What length of cnc Finger Bit do you need for your stone cutting?
5) Are you looking for a high speed production cnc finger bit or a cnc finger bit that will last a very long time?
6) What will you be cutting: Granite, Quartz, Engineered Stone, Marble with your cnc finger bit?