Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Synthetic Diamond||Bond System:||Resin+Diamond Metal Chip|
|Working Condition:||Wet Polishing||Velcro Color:||OLIVE GREEN,BLUE,etc.|
|Machine:||Angle Grinder,Air Polisher,etc.||Shape:||Round|
|Oringinal Technology:||Korea||Application:||Granite,hard Meterials,etc.|
|OEM:||Accepted||Main Market:||America,Canada,Europe,South America,Australia,etc.|
4" Wet Metal Bond Diamond Polishing Pads Set of 8 PCS with White Buff for Granite
- 1 Set of each grit 50,100,200,400,800,1500,3000 and white buff included;
- Most popular wet pads, widely used;
- Utilizing our patent metal bond tech., the pads are super aggressive and long lasting;
- Wet applications;
- Maximum speed 4,000RPM. .
Specification of these diamond polishing pads:
How to use our diamond pads:
● WET USE ONLY!
● Avoid sharp corners of the stone to prevent damage to the disc.
● It is always a good idea to spend a little more time on the 2000 and 3000 grits. This will ensure a high
quality finish every time.
● On Absolute Black Granite, use the Buff Black disc longer than you normally would on other
granites. This will enhance the depth of color and increase the gloss.
● Very little pressure is needed when using diamond metal chip pads, the high quality diamond grits will do the job for you.
● 50 grit Metal is recommend for use after a router bit application.
● For tight areas such as corners, we recommend using an undersized backer pad to give the diamond metal pads more flexibility.
● Polishing granite successfully requires practice.